The District provides (Irrigation) agricultural water service for eligible lands for the commercial production of agricultural crops or livestock through a water service contract with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation.
- Reclamation Urges California’s Central Valley Project Contractors To Prepare For Potential Fourth Dry Year - Action Comes Amid The Worst Three-Year Drought Period On Record
- State Water Board Issues Sweeping Water Right Curtailment Order in 2022 for the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Watershed
- Central Valley Project 2022 Water-Year Timeline
- Reclamation announces public meeting regarding the 2021 Reinitiation of Consultation on the Long-Term Operation of the Central Valley Project and State Water Project
- Save Our Water Newsletter Provides a Variety of Water-Saving Ideas
No Alerts at this time.