The District’s Contract with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) to purchase and divert Central Valley Project (CVP) water allows the District to provide Agricultural Water Service to consumers for use primarily in the commercial production of agricultural crops or livestock including domestic use incidental thereto. However, it is important to note that Irrigation Water is less reliable and shortages are more severe than for municipal customers pursuant to Reclamation’s M&I Shortage Policy. Additional details are included in the Agricultural Water Service Fact Sheet linked below.
- Newsletter - May-June 2023
- Reclamation bolsters Central Valley Project 2023 water supply allocations
- Reclamation increases Central Valley Project 2023 water supply allocations
- Bella Vista Water District responds to Bureau of Reclamation “Initial Declaration of Water Made Available for 2023"
- Reclamation announces initial 2023 water supply allocations for Central Valley Project contractors
No Alerts at this time.