District Engineer –
The Bella Vista Water District is excited to announce its recruitment for the position of District Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be an individual with knowledge of engineering principles and demonstrated experience in planning, reviewing and approving improvement plans, managing projects, performing and interpreting studies and performing regulatory compliance submittals. Public agency experience and knowledge of drinking water regulations and California water issues are desirable.
- $85,000 - $110,000 DOQ, exempt position
- 9/80 Workweek (every other Friday off)
- Vacation, Sick, Floater, and Twelve (12) paid holidays, annually
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee plus dependents up to $1,750.00 per month then cost-shared 50/50 thereafter
- Life insurance policy
- CalPERS Retirement Plan which includes retirement health insurance
- Employee 457 Deferred compensation plans
Applicants are encouraged to review the job announcement or the complete job description below for detailed information about the position.
Please submit cover letter, District application, resume and three (3) professional/business references to: Bella Vista Water District, Attn: General Manager 11368 E. Stillwater Way, Redding, CA 96003 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open until filled