The District's Policy Manual linked below details the rules and regulations for the operation of the District's water supply system, together with procedures for furnishing water service for the guidance of the District and its customers. The District's Delinquent Shut-off Policy under SB 998 is also located below.
- Reclamation Urges California’s Central Valley Project Contractors To Prepare For Potential Fourth Dry Year - Action Comes Amid The Worst Three-Year Drought Period On Record
- State Water Board Issues Sweeping Water Right Curtailment Order in 2022 for the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Watershed
- Central Valley Project 2022 Water-Year Timeline
- Reclamation announces public meeting regarding the 2021 Reinitiation of Consultation on the Long-Term Operation of the Central Valley Project and State Water Project
- Save Our Water Newsletter Provides a Variety of Water-Saving Ideas
No Alerts at this time.